.header-inner {text-align: center; margin: auto; }

Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fashion Fit - Hart of Dixie

Hey everyone!


As you know, I'm finishing up my bachelor's degree and it's incredible how many different things I want to do instead of studying. Lately, I have started watching Hart of Dixie, a recently released TV series about a New York doctor who moves to the small and picturesque town of Blue Bell, Alabama.

The main character called Zoe Hart, played by the fashionable and shorts-enthusiast Rachel Bilson. I love the outfits she wears and couldn't resist making a post about it.

Here are some inspiration photos along with some pieces I've found online:

















I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Love,

Nina.


3 comments:

  1. they're all sophisticated items .

    very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv fashion as much as makeup!.
    Check my blog, there are reviews on cosmetics and PiccassoMakupBrush which is Number 1 brand in Asia.

    Follow me through facebook or blog.
    thank you
    http://piccassobrush.com/en/

    ReplyDelete